Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cool Waste of Time

One of the best/worst features of the internet is the ability to get Lost In Cyberspace. This particularly exists in the blog-o-sphere, where you can get started reading an exceptionally well written, or compelling (or both) blog, and the next thing you know, hours have been blown.
I've been known to spend a few hours just hyperlinking thru Wikipedia. It's fun. You should give it a try.

The other day, a buddy of mine told me about a site he'd read through a few years back and he had recently re-discovered it. He sent me the link. 4 hours later, I had finished the site.
So, as a free service I provide, here is the same link: http://www.brendancahill.com/index.html

The 'Outside The Box' webcomic is one of the coolest, best directed and best set of stories I have read on the 'net yet. I highly recommend it. However, be warned. If you're anything like me, (may the Lord help you) you will need a little time to get through all the stories.