Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Technology Update

Ok, so, from what I understand it's a genetic 'disorder'. My great uncle had it. He passed it down to my dad. My dad passed it on to me, so I've got it, and I'm pretty sure I've passed it on to at least two of my kids.
What might this disorder be you ask? (Go ahead...ask...I'll wait!)
Neophilia
Sounds kinda dirty doesn't it? Well it's not. Basically, I'm a gadget nut.
Well, the latest gadget that I've come into possesion of is an iPod Touch.
iPod Touch's ROCK!

Oh dear goodness is this thing cool. I don't even mind having to fiddle around with iTunes in order to get stuff onto it.

It's got a sweet little browser built into it that allows me to surf the web, just like a normal browser (albeit small).

It's got a bit more kick in the volume department than my Nano did, so I can damage my hearing even MORE! CRANK IT TO 11!

The whole Album Browsing thing (I'm sure there's a better name for it, but it, like most things worth knowing, escapes me) is worth the price of admission!

It's got an accelerometer built into it, so it can figure out how your holding the thing and display appropriately. Yeah, I said accelerometer! That's fun to SAY! And I got a gadget with one in it!!!

It also changes the intensity of the picture, based on the brightness of the room you're in!!!

And (oh yeah, there's more!)...I said And, it's got a MULTI TOUCH screen. No single touch sissified screen thingy here...oh no. Multi touch baby!
SWEET!

All in all, this gets five "Dude, this is cool"'s