Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hark, Abbott!

Ok, so for as long as I can remember, I've been a fan of Abbott and Costello. My all time, number 1 most awesomestly favorite comic skit is Who's On First by A and C.
I used to have it on audio cassette and would listen to it over and over again while I was working.
Recently, while doing some research for a Christmas Party we are having at work, I came across a version of Who's On First, dubbed over Yoda and Jar-Jar Binks. That was pretty funny, so I sent it to my son for his pleasure.
To my shock, horror and SHAME, he informed my wife that he had never heard this skit before. Alas, I have failed as a father....sorry Matt.

She told him to search for the original, which he did and loved, so hopefully, he should recover from my indescretion.

Anyway, since then, I've been watching it again, and while viewing on YouTube, I notice a Shakespearian Version of the the classic skit. This is done very well, and is worth your time to watch. Enjoy: