Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I don't wanna grow up...

You should feel sorry for my wife.
No. Really. You should.
She has (has?) to live with me. Now, it's not that I'm just a horrible person...I don't think that's it.
I don't abuse her or the kids. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs...all that stuff so you don't have to feel sorry for her over that kind of stuff.
But, apparently, I have a hard time "putting away childish things" as Paul would say.
I love cartoons....love superhero movies...and now, am totally in love with a new toy model!

I saw this on Gizmodo today, along with a sweet review and starting drooling.
I've ALWAYS wanted a Millennium Falcon model (NOT TOY!!!! MODEL!!!!), at least since 1978 or so (the first time I saw Star Wars). But, they are all so expensive. This one is $150.00. For a toy model!
But, I can just see it now...sitting in our computer room, next to my Mustang Collection...[sigh]

Anyways...if you see my wife...pat her on the back, and tell her you feel for her.
Oh...gotta go...the New Wonder Woman DVD cartoon trailer is about to start!

Here's a more in depth review (video)

Legacy Collection Millenium Falcon from Jesse Alexander on Vimeo.
-Note the dude who is doing the videos' dogs names are George and Lucas