Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Great Wolf Lodge

Whew...what a few days.
We took our lives into our hands yesterday and ventured into "Enemy Territory", also known as Ohio.
I know, I know...you're saying to yourself "NOOOO! Why would you risk life, limb and points on your driving record to go into Ohio?"

In general I would agree. Ohio is not a destination...it is a nuisance...it's a thing to be endured, driven thru and avoided if at all possible. However, it is also the home of The Great Wolf Lodge.

My wife, somehow, convinced me that I'd LOVE to spend a few days at a waterpark...where there is water...in a park. I've been to waterparks before, but have never been all that impressed. Now, I'd have to drive for 2 hours to get to one, and, did I mention it was in Ohio?
Well, she worked her feminine wiles on me (again) and the result was we ended up in Sandusky yesterday afternoon.

You know the bugger of it? It was a lot of fun. The kids enjoyed it, Kim enjoyed it, and yes I enjoyed it. This place is a waterpark with an emphasis on both Water and Park.
Kim snapped a picture of the kids, just before they were about to get pummeled with 1000 gallons of water.

Niagra Falls?