Sunday, February 18, 2007

Invasion of a bunch of girls

Girls girls, everywhere are girls!
Seriously.
Everywhere.

This has happened once before, and it looks like history is repeating itself!

One of my daughters best friends, two of my four five six nieces and the three daughters of one of our families best friends...plus my daughter.

My wife tells me that it was my idea to invite them all over but I seem to remember saying something about taking the boys to a hotel too....she doesn't remember that part.

So there are six girls under the age of 12 in my house.

Yeah, I know...I'm a Saint.

Anyway, one of the coolest things that happens over here when we got all this sugar, spice and everything nice is a little thing called Dance Dance Revolution (DDR). DDR is cool and if you've never tried it, you should.
Whereas it's not as sick as Guitar Hero, it's definately worth a roll.

I said all that to say this...my little niece, Claire, talked me into playing a game with her...and my darling wife snapped this photo....heheheh.


DonnieandClare