Thursday, January 04, 2007

Silver Lining

I've been sick. The (hopefully) last sicko in a long line of sickoes. Most of my family have had this bugger of a stomach flu over the last week or so. It got me yesterday.
So, as a result, I worked from home today. I like working from home...I can do most of my job here, so it works out well.
One of the best things about working from home, especially when the kids are home, is the kids.
Today, I got to watch the three of them play Dance Dance Revolution (DDR). (While on a break from work, of course). Honestly, you've never seen funny until you watch Mitch play DDR. His feet, arms and legs whirl around like you wouldn't believe. And the grin on his face goes from ear to ear. Just watching him makes me laugh out loud.
So, sure, being sick blows, but everything cloud has a silver lining.