Monday, December 04, 2006

The Wonders of the Web

Whatever did we do before the internet? I'm planning a little poker party at my house next month am using eVite to send the invitations out. It'll manage my invitees as well as their responses....allow them to ask questions and for me to follow up. What a cool tool.

Also, I spent a couple of hours on YouTube on Saturday, just going thru old John Denver clips. I grew up listening to country music (because of my parents) and he was on of the Family Favoites. I saw a special on him on PBS this weekend and waxed nostalgic, so dialed up the old intertubes and found hundreds of clips on JD.

In addition, the wife and I did a bunch of Christmas shopping last night from the comfort of my bed. Bought the kids Nintendo games, some audio equipment for my in-laws and a Guitar Hero II for my sister (so she can give to her boys!!!).

Gotta love the net....I guess I'm just white and nerdy!