Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I, Donnie, do hearby promise and resolve...

Ok, so if it's posted on the net, it's gonna happen right? I mean, it's got to?!?!
So, I figured I'd post my New Years Resolutions. Play along and see if/where we line up.
1. Don't take things for granted. Family, friends, job. This is the year to do, not wish or try*. Like Yoda says, "Do or do not. There is no try."
2. Lose weight. BP is 160/119 or something rediculous like that. That looks more like an IQ score before and after watching Dumb and Dumber. The goal is about 50 lbs. Diet and Exercise is the plan. I'm guessing we/I will be on the Adkins Diet, which has worked before and will work again!!!
4. Be better. A kinder, gentler Donnie shall prevail this year. The last year, I've been sullen and upset. Probably depressed, but that's a term that seems hard to define. This year will be different. More perspective, less anger.
5. The Longshot Resolution of the year is: Spend less money. It could happen.

*Note to y'all: xkcd is a funny, funny website, but you gotta be a bit nerdy to get nearly everything on the site.